Thursday, August 26, 2010

IBMS

This one is for lauren who requested an update.  We are busy with our school routines as school started for us last week.  All of the days so far we have travelled to Frankfurt by car and then Jackson takes the walker bike and I walk to the school.  This is a picture of Jackson in the front of the building taken this morning.  The weather has been perfect fall weather so far.  Some cool rainy days last week, but sunny crisp days this week.  I haven't met any moms yet from Jackson's class, but look forward to the parent social night in September.  The kids in my class are very interesting with very diverse backgrounds. Most are bilingual if not 3 or 4 languages.  The parents are great.  It's been so great to learn about the montessori materials.  The staff at the school are very experienced and help me all the time.  I get to teach yoga to a group of kids (who choose it) on Monday afternoons, which has been very fulfilling.  I actually might get to attend official training in london on teaching yoga to kids.  (Which hopefully the school will pay for - still waiting to hear.)    

No comments: