Sunday, April 13, 2008

Urban Dare

This was the clue sheet. It's in pretty bad shape now.


This is the map we used courtesy of Tricia, red circles are the places we went. Good luck figuring the route out.


Sculpture with the blues by the Blues Fest, spot #1


Teddy Bear Palm at the Paml Arboretum, spot #2



Totem in somebodys yard, we actually passed this but a neighbor down the road pointed us back in the right direction. spot #3




Red chairs in front of jury, spot #6





Neo's tattoo parlor, spot #7







spot #8






Polish guy, spot #9









Not one of my better photos, I think I was on the phone with Jess. spot #11






St. Pete Centenial whatever? Turned out not exactly, this was the last spot before the finish and we ended up going on a wild goose chase afterwards. We got within 75 feet of the real spot but missed it. We were 20 minutes in the lead at this point.







The finish bar, tricia and her croonies.





We got 3rd, should have got 1st, why am I the only one sweating?



2 comments:

Katquality said...

Yeah but what a blast, huh? Can;t wait to do it again next month in Tampa! -Kat

Joe F said...

It was fun, I guess I forgot to mention that. Thanks for convincing Tricia, who convinced Karen and I.